Want to share your passion for Fashion with our community? You can get published on kenyanfashion.co.ke blog!
We’re always looking for new authors who want to share information about various topics relevant to fashion and fashion food and travel. Through our blog, we aim to contribute to the growth and development of the global fashion community and Africa Majorly by sharing personal stories, interviews of fashion influencers, along with a variety of articles on food,fashion, photography, art, travel, and health & wellness. We welcome you to be a part of this continuous goal!
By contributing to our blog, you will be able to share your voice, experience and expertise to fashion communities and avid travelers worldwide. Should you have any suggestions about our blog or our site, please feel free to let us know! Whenever possible, we’ll do our best to respond and implement your ideas in a timely manner.
If you’d like to see your work posted on our site, create your content following our guidelines below and send it through via firstname.lastname@example.org. Follow the instructions below and we’ll reply within 1 (one) week after we received your article.
Keep in mind that our audience mostly consists of women over 18 years old who are interested in popculture, lifestyle, fitness, health, spirituality, and of course, fashion!
Ready to create and submit your content? Follow these 4 easy steps:
Step 1. Choose a category for your article/blog post
- Kenyan Fashion Travel Destinations
E.g: Describe a Destination for a fashion Retreat, fashion shows,fashion bootcamps , fashion and modeling Retreats on the Beach, etc.
- Fashion Styles
E.g. What is your local fashion?, What fashion Style is Better Suited for You?, What Can you do in fashion?, etc.
- Fashion Retreats/Tips
E.g. Tips for a First fashion Retreat, How Does a fashion Program Look Like?, Reasons to Go on a fashion Retreat, etc.
E.g. 5 fashion modeling Poses , Tips on how to run your fashion business, food science Techniques for a Better health system, How to Develop your fashion style or sense etc.
- Lifestyle/Health & Wellness
E.g. How a Vegetarian Diet Can Improve Your Life, Habits to Gain Mindfulness, Tips to Be more Mindful and Increase Productivity, Food that Will Boost Your Energy, etc.
- Personal Stories
E.g. How fashion Changed My life, My First fashion show Experience, My First fashion busienss, etc.
Step 2. Create an article/blog post that meets the guidelines
Please keep your article between 600 to 1500 words (including image captions and title).
Note: With the permission of the author, kenyanfashion.co.ke would require the right to edit the submitted guest article/blog post as necessary.
Images (Optional and Recommended)
- Provide at least 5 clear, hi-resolution pictures (one must be a headshot of the author).
- Should be related to topics discussed in the article itself
- Format: JPEG/JPG/PNG.
- Size: min of 500 KB and max of 2 MB.
- List of sources for images (to avoid copyright infringement). Please submit caption and image credit.
Include links within the article/ post.
- The article or blog post should contain a maximum of 3 links:
- The links can be to the website’s/blog’s URL or a specific page/post within the website/blog.
- The links may also be used to cite a source.
- The links should always benefit or add value for readers. They should fit in context and provide with relevant/useful information.
- For businesses/companies/websites that do or do not directly compete with VanderMeer Garnet and its sites, a link to the site’s or blog’s homepage is allowed. However, links to pages that list specific products/services are not allowed as we strive to provide our community with articles free of excessive promotion.
Note: Businesses/companies/websites that are in competition with VanderMeer Garnet and its sites, whether directly or indirectly, who wish to submit a guest post must have a Domain Authority (DA) that is similar or higher than kenyanfashion.co.ke.
Step 3. Include an author’s bio
Before you send through your submission to us via email, please be sure to also include a brief bio/boilerplate about the author. This excerpt will be posted on the bottom of the published article/blog post.
E.g. Ambia Thomas Roy is the Community Manager at kenyanfashion.co.ke, Africas leading Fashion Lifestyle website. He is a committed fashion practitioner.
Step 4. Share to website/blog and social media
- Once published, kenyanfashion.co.ke will share all your article/blog post across its social media platforms (Facebook, Twitter, Google+, Pinterest & Instagram).
- In exchange, we request for our guest bloggers/websites to link back (do-follow link only, please) to our homepage (www.kenyanfashion.co.ke) and/or our sites’ landing page.
SUBMIT NOW BELOW!!
– THANK YOU –